Olivia 2014 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml) dozen
Colour: Deep, earthy red with purple and plum hues.
Nose: Toasty, spicey, cherry plum, chocolate with a hint of mint.
Palate: Velvety, ripe fleshy cherry fruit flavours with a lingering astringency- from firm supple grape and oak tannins and a hint of spiciness. Still a youthful wine that will develop into a bigger, richer, complex individual.
● Gold Medal - 2016 Limestone Coast Wine Show Class 35
● Silver Medal - 2017 Limestone Coast Wine Show Class 35
● Winestate Magazine Best Value Wine of Australia
● 4 stars, Winestate Magazine Limestone Coast 2017 edition
● 94 points - James Halliday Wine Companion 2018
It is illegal to sell wine to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order with Hoggies Wine you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. Remember, it is an offence to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years; this includes purchasing the wines as a gift. If in doubt our couriers may request some form of ID with proof of age at the time of delivery.
Shipping is charged at $20 per case Australia-wide.