Kopparossa 2012 Coonawarra Shiraz (750ml) - DOZEN
Colour: Deep, earthy red with purple and plum coloured hues.
Nose: Toasty, spicey, cherry plum, chocolate with a hint of mint.
Palate: Velvety, ripe fleshy cherry fruit flavours with a lingering astringency- from firm supple grape and oak tannins. Still a youthful wine that will develop into a bigger, richer, complex individual, as time goes on.
● Gold Medal - 2016 Australian Small Winemakers Show Class 56
● Silver Medal - 2016 Limestone Coast Wine Show Class 33
● Silver Medal - 2015 Limestone Coast Wine Show Class 19
● Equal Top in Category - Winestate Magazine World’s Greatest Shiraz XI 2016
● Winestate Magazine Best Wine of 2016
● Equal Top in Category - Winestate Magazine World’s Greatest Shiraz XII 2017 (5 stars)
Shipping is charged at $20 per case Australia-wide.